Monday, June 2, 2014

Hiiiiiiii :)

This is my zone right now. Yes, we are
the only hermanas and yes they are crazy.
That is all you need to know hahaha
Well, I am short on time like always but here are some updates....

The first, to get it out of the way, my companion has dengue. She has been ill for quite some time so the work has been hard. We weren't able to do anything on Saturday because she had to get bloodtests done in centro.
Yesterday we had to wait until we could find hermanas that are in our ward to do divisions, it has been hard. I have felt like a mother haha. I am praying for her health. We are in Centro right now waiting for more blood tests. 

In regards to our 60 year old Curtis.... well he broke our hearts this week. He is dropping us because he believes that he cannot live the law of chastity. He said if he could get baptized without following this he would He loves the church but doesn't want or "can't" follow this rule. We are still working with him though and I pray for him every night. 

Also, we got soaked this week.. literally... and
my companion lost my umbrella at an
investigators house when it rained last... haha
We are really working with the less active members in the ward. A lot of them have a lot of problems so we are really working to strengthen them. Every lesson we have had with any one of them has been extremely spiritual. I love it. 

Ugh, you guys. I just want to get to work. I love working with these people and my endurance, spiritually, increases everyday. I love the people here. We have transfers this week so we will see what happens. I have been in Mexico for almost THREE MONTHS and in the mission for FOUR CRAAAAZY! 

I love you all so so much! I know with all my heart that this gospel changes lives. It changed mine and it can change yours.

Thank you for all your love and support. I miss you all and am working as hard as I can for every single one of you.

Con todo mi corazon,
Hermanaut



Acapulco lovin....

No comments:

Post a Comment