Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Busy Week!

Please meet my new companion, Hermana Lopez!
Hi Family!

You guys, as always are so great! I am so grateful to have each and every one of you!

This has been a crazy week! <<we have had a bunch of activities at church that we had to assist and whatnot. A lot of our appointments fell. I have a new companion. Her name is Hermana Lopez from Spain. She is so incredibly sweet so far and I am really looking forward to these next 6 weeks with her!

I really don't have much to say. I have had quite a few people "throw stones" at me/us (in the mission and outside) for The Book of Mormon, Joseph Smith, and our belief that there is a prophet on earth today. I simply want to share a video with you by a church leader that we have and my testimony. 


I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was written by prophets that lived in the Americas during the 600 years before Christ until the 421 years after Christ. I know that Jospeh Smith TRANSLATED the Book of Mormon from it's original language to English. I know that Jospeh Smith was inspired by God to translate these book because no man of his age or education could have done it. I know the the Book of Mormon testifies of three things: Jesus Christ, God, and their unconquering love for us. I know that the Bible and the Book of Mormon were inspired by God. I am grateful for both of them daily. I can find peace in my heart and answers to my questions through the use of both of them. I know that the Book of Mormon helps us understand the doctrine that is taught in the Bible better, not because the Book of Mormon is better but because the Bible has been translated so many times that things have been left out, taken out, or motified to fit the desires of man rather than God. I know that the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth. I KNOW these things because I have asked God, in an honest prayer if it is His word. I have prayed over and over again with the intent that whatever answer that He may give me, that I will follow it. I know these things to be true because I have recieved an answer from God. 

Thank you all so very much for your love and support. These are the only things that I need.

I love you all so much.

Hermanaut
These are some members that we love so dearly!


The only thing Hermana Arroyo could say
this morning when I made her put
on this tattoo was "I literally have
 a companion who has not grown
 up since she was 8... and 8 because
she has been baptized..." hahaha



ACAPULCO!


Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment