Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Short on Time

Us with Julia!!! SHE IS THE BEST and we just love her!
SOOOO THANK YOU for all that you send me every week. Your love and support motivates me!

As the subject says, I am short on time BUT JULIA WAS BAPTIZED THIS WEEK! The surprise for her son was blown but he was equally surprised and grateful There were a lot of tears. Julia was literally converted to the Lord. She literally has changed so much and is a very wonderful, humble woman.


We are preparing for the baptist of Rosie this week and that of Jared the next week. They are both preparing to take this step and to change their lives. Prayers for them!

Things are good! The Lord has blessed us individually and as a companionship We have a lot of people progressing so well. We are grateful and humbled that the Lord has allowed us to be iinstruments in His hands and in His work. We find out about transfers tomorrow. I think my comp is going.... but who knows! 

I love each and every one of you so much! THANK YOU!!
Us with Julia and her family! 
Julia and the family of her son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment