Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mission Field Double Days

Hi everyone!

So I don't have a lot of time today. This last week was very mentally, spiritually and physically tough. There were two days straight where literally every single one of our appointments fell and there wasn't a single member home. SO we walked. And walked some more. And walked even more. Friday from 10:30 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon we walked. Then From 4 in the afternoon until 7 we walked. (We are now entering our houses before dark if we don't have a member with a car accompaning us for security.) Then Saturday we had a lesson at 10:30. Then from 11:30 until 3 and 4:30 until 7 again, we walked and walked and walked. I literally was sore on Saturday after Friday. We did the best we could but we can't make anyone do anything. And for some reason, today we decided to go back to Tepotzlan! Remember, the HUGE mountain with the pyramid on top?! Well I loved it all over again and we actually climbed up to the pyramid and one of the little animal creature things climbed up my leg. It's so beautiful! 
I am going to add a bunch of pictures this week because I haven't for two weeks. Sorrrrrry. And without captions because I don't have time. But I seriously love missionary work. I love this place and these people. I feel the Lord more in my life. I am making changes. I just want to be the person that the Lord wants me to be. 

I love you all so much. Until next week :)
Hermanaut












Me with that animalito
IT IS NOT BITING MY FINGER!
MY FINGER IS IN IT?S MOUTH! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment