Sunday, July 26, 2015

14 Days

Yep, you can see it. It's happening.

We continue to see a lot of progress in our area. I have been super anxious. I feel like the last change of my mission has been the hardest, spiritually speaking. I had to do a lot of stuff today and don't have much time to say much. 

Again, I just leave my testimony. This work is real. What i have been doing for the last 18 months has changed me more than any other experience in my life. I love it so much. I have come to know my Heavenly Father in a way that I didn't know was possible. I have felt the pure love of Christ fill my heart. This gospel is real and true it’s the best way to live. I know that we are here to gain experiences that will help us to become like the Being who created us. THIS is happiness. This is real. And THIS has changed me forever. 

Love you all so much.
See you soon!
Hermanaut


PS I ask for your prayers for my health spiritually any physically

No comments:

Post a Comment