Monday, December 15, 2014

Let's be honest....

Me and my mission president and his wife!
I know I didn't write a lot of you guys back and this will be super short... It's not the lack of love but the lack of time. My BYU app is taking a bunch of tiiiime. But the week was great! We had a Christmas conference and I got a sweet shirt in the white elephant that we did! This week we are looking to the baptism of Joselin and Betsua, two beautiful girls that are like little sisters to me! Prayers that everything works out! Sometimes their mom makes them go out of town! 

I love you guys so much!
Hermanaut
One of my good friends here Hermana Skinner from Utah!

Some elders that are in our zone. They are super funny! 

The only other person from Nevada! Elder Cook! but unfortunatelyis from Las Vegas! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment